Welcome to the Monaco Cooper Lamme & Carr, PLLC Q&A page! Let’s admit it—most Q&A pages are dreadfully boring and difficult to navigate. In an effort not to be dreadful or boring or difficult, we set out to create Q&A’s that we hope you find organized, informative, and sometimes entertaining. Our Q&A is a work in progress, so if you have a question that we have not answered yet, just email us at email@example.com.
- Am I limited to Title IX proceedings, or can I also pursue a lawsuit?
- Can someone with Alzheimer’s or another dementia make or change a will?
- Do you represent new businesses and commercial developers before local municipalities?
- How and how often will you keep me informed about my case? What do I do if I have a question?
- I am a business owner and need day-to-day legal advice on a variety of matters, but I do not want to hire a full-time attorney. Can you help me?
- I currently have a Will. How often should I review it?
- I had an accident and am injured. Should I call Monaco Cooper Lamme & Carr?
- I have been named the Executor of a Will. What are my responsibilities? Should I hire an attorney?
- I own several commercial properties and believe my tax assessment is incorrect. What can I do?
- In addition to your law degree, do you have any special training or knowledge that is valuable to your clients?