Welcome to the Monaco Cooper Lamme & Carr, PLLC Q&A page! Let’s admit it—most Q&A pages are dreadfully boring and difficult to navigate. In an effort not to be dreadful or boring or difficult, we set out to create Q&A’s that we hope you find organized, informative, and sometimes entertaining. Our Q&A is a work in progress, so if you have a question that we have not answered yet, just email us at email@example.com.
- How and how often will you keep me informed about my case? What do I do if I have a question?
- I am a business owner and need day-to-day legal advice on a variety of matters, but I do not want to hire a full-time attorney. Can you help me?
- In addition to your law degree, do you have any special training or knowledge that is valuable to your clients?
- There are tons of law firms. What makes you different and why should I hire you?
- What is the difference between a plaintiff and a defendant?
- What type of business and corporate matters do you handle?
- What type of legal fees do you charge?
- What type of matters does your firm handle?
- Who will work on my case in addition to the attorney I hire?
- Why is my civil case being heard in Federal court and not State court?