Welcome to the Monaco Cooper Lamme & Carr, PLLC Q&A page! Let’s admit it—most Q&A pages are dreadfully boring and difficult to navigate. In an effort not to be dreadful or boring or difficult, we set out to create Q&A’s that we hope you find organized, informative, and sometimes entertaining. Our Q&A is a work in progress, so if you have a question that we have not answered yet, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is the difference between criminal law and civil law?
- What is Title IX retaliation?
- What is Title IX?
- What should I wear to my deposition?
- What type of business and corporate matters do you handle?
- What type of legal fees do you charge?
- What type of matters does your firm handle?
- Who will work on my case in addition to the attorney I hire?
- Why do I need a Will?
- Why is my civil case being heard in Federal court and not State court?