Legal Services for Your Aviation Needs
The aviation industry influences our lives daily, from corporate and commercial aircraft, to cargo planes and drones. On an average day in the United States, airlines operate 27,000 national and international flights, ship 50,000 tons of goods, and employ 700,000 people. At Monaco Cooper Lamme & Carr, PLLC, our aviation clients trust us to be on the forefront of the rapidly evolving aviation landscape with its complex regulations, unique network, and significant litigation exposure.
Accomplished Aviation Attorneys
Not only do our attorneys have necessary aviation legal experience, but we also bring to the table an attorney who is also a licensed commercial pilot. With this combination, we provide unique perspective, tactical guidance, and problem-solving strategies you will not find elsewhere.
Our Aviation Clients
- Private and commercial airlines
- Private and commercial aircraft purchasers, owners, and operators
- Manufacturers of aircraft, engines, and other components
- Aviation maintenance companies and service providers
- Fixed base and charter operators
- Aviation insurers
- Maintenance and leasing companies
Our Aviation Services
- Contract issues and negotiations
- Corporate governance
- Defective product claims
- Environmental compliance and remediation
- Insurance defense, disputes, negotiations, and settlements
- Labor and employment issues and litigation
- Litigation claims
- Local and outside counsel services
- OSHA and industry investigations and compliance
- Regulatory investigations and compliance
- Risk management counseling and education
Aviation’s Complex Regulatory Environment
At Monaco Cooper Lamme & Carr, PLLC, our lawyers are knowledgeable in Federal Aviation Administration regulatory matters pertaining to aviation professionals and the flying public. The firm represents pilots and operators before the FAA and the National Transportation Safety Board and counsels clients on licensing issues, regulatory compliance, and defense of enforcement matters.
We represent aircraft owners, lessees, manufacturers, mechanics, fixed-based operators, and pilots in lawsuits for alleged negligence and product liability. Our litigation team has a proven record of successfully handling complex, high-stakes cases including personal injury and wrongful death.
Drones and Unmanned Aircraft Systems
Our drone and unmanned aircraft systems services include:
- Legislative matters
- Federal and state aviation regulations, compliance, and enforcement
- Environmental issues
- Outside and local counsel
Critical Incident Emergency Services
Day or night, whenever and wherever a critical incident or accident occurs, our team is available to support you with immediate assistance in critical and catastrophic situations. Our team, which includes our experienced attorneys, together with a group of independent and trusted industry experts – investigators, experts, analysts, and adjusters – are on-call and promptly available when a critical incident or accident occurs.