Monaco Cooper Lamme & Carr, PLLC is pleased to announce that each and every one of our attorneys have been recognized as a 2023 Upstate New York SuperLawyers – 8 as “SuperLawyers” and 4 as “Rising Stars” – spanning six practice areas.
Our lawyers are recognized in the following practice areas:
- Brian D. Carr, Transportation/Maritime
- Adam H. Cooper, Personal Injury Medical Malpractice Defense
- Jonathan E. Hansen, Personal Injury General Defense
- Jacob F. Lamme, Business Litigation
- Mackenzie C. Monaco, Personal Injury Medical Malpractice Defense
- Norah M. Murphy, Business Litigation
- Claudia A. Ryan, Employment & Labor
- William D. Yoquinto, Personal Injury Medical Malpractice Defense
- Caitlin A. Goetz, Personal Injury General: Defense
- Laura M. Gulfo, Business/Corporate
- Mackenzie E. Kesterke, Personal Injury Medical Malpractice Defense
- Michelle A. Storm, Personal Injury Medical Malpractice Defense
Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor. Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive, and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers magazines also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in the practice of law. For more information about Super Lawyers, visit SuperLawyers.com.
About Monaco Cooper Lamme & Carr, PLLC
MCLC is a law firm dedicated to providing exceptional legal services and unparalleled value while building rewarding and lasting client relationships. Our team includes seasoned trial and transactional attorneys who are nationally recognized industry and legal authorities in a wide range of practices, supported by a remarkable professional support staff. For more information on our firm, visit mclclaw.com or contact our Marketing Director, Stacy A. Smith at email@example.com.