Monaco Cooper Lamme & Carr, PLLC is known not only for our dedication to our clients, but also for our commitment to the communities in which we live and work. As a local law firm, we are a neighborhood business and have strong roots in the community. Members of our firm are active in civic, charitable, educational, professional, and arts-related organizations.
We strive to set a positive example of community leadership. Our commitment to the community is engrained in our culture and manifested through our volunteerism, charitable contributions, pro bono projects, and service on the boards of community and charitable organizations.
Examples of those with whom we partner in the community:
- Homeless and Travelers Aid Society (HATAS)
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Leadership Tech Valley
- Make a Wish Foundation
- National MPS Society
- Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Saratoga Performing Arts Center Junior Committee
- St. Margaret’s Center, Pediatric & Young Adult Skilled Nursing Facility