Charlene A. Jordon
Charlene A. Jordon is a Legal Assistant at MCLC providing best-in-class client services and attorney support in all things law firm related. Charlene plays a pivotal role in keeping the MCLC office functioning efficiently, including engaging in positive client contact, preparing legal documents, eFiling, maintaining calendars, and other legal and administrative support.
Prior to joining the firm, Charlene was a Legal Assistant at a large Albany law firm. Additionally, in her early career, Charlene owned and operated a hair salon where she was responsible for day-to-day small business operations.
Charlene spends her free time with her family and friends enjoying the outdoors, kayaking, music, and traveling.
- Southern Adirondack Education Center
- Business Management
- Marketing and Sales
Licenses & Memberships
- New York State, Notary Public
- New York Education Department, Cosmetology license
- Salon Systems Simplified with Communication Skills Training
- Goldwell of NY Master Colorist; Color Specialist; Educator
- International Pedicure Association, Certified