Monaco Cooper Lamme & Carr, PLLC is pleased to announce that 10 our attorneys, representing a cross-section of the firm’s practices, have been selected by SuperLawyers® as being among the top attorneys in Upstate New York for 2022. Our attorneys were recognized for the work in the following practices.
- Mackenzie C. Monaco | Personal Injury –Medical Malpractice
- Adam H. Cooper | Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice
- Jacob F. Lamme | Business Litigation
- Brian D. Carr | Transportation/Maritime
- William D. Yoquinto | Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice*
- Claudia A. Ryan | Employment & Labor
- Michelle A. Storm | Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice*
- Caitlin A. Goetz | Personal Injury – General*
- Gina T. Wisniewski | Civil Litigation*
- Mackenzie Kesterke | Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice*
SuperLawyers® is an exclusive list, recognizing no more than 2.5% of the lawyers in each state. Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations by practice area. For more information, visit superlawyers.com.
About Monaco Cooper Lamme & Carr, PLLC
MCLC is a law firm dedicated to providing exceptional legal services and unparalleled value while building rewarding and lasting client relationships. Our team comprises seasoned trial and transactional attorneys who are nationally recognized industry and legal authorities in a wide range of practices. For more information on our firm, visit mclclaw.com or contact our Marketing Director, Stacy A. Smith at email@example.com.