Gina T. Wisniewski
Attorney at Law
Gina T. Wisniewski is a litigator, representing individuals, local businesses, and national corporations primarily in the areas of trucking and transportation, hospitality and retail, construction, and professional liability in state, federal, and appellate courts throughout New York State.
While attending Siena College, Gina contemplated several careers to pursue upon graduation. The law always appealed to Gina, so she decided to pursue an internship with a law firm to confirm her gut feeling. After an exciting and enlightening internship with attorney Mackenzie Monaco, Gina was certain that being a lawyer was in her future.
Gina begins every case with a keen eye for detail, meticulous research, and critical analysis of the issues and facts. She follows through with an engaged, responsive, and creative approach, and finishes with the delivery of effective results that align with her clients’ strategic vision for the future.
Gina was born and raised in Rensselaer County, New York where she resides with her husband, James and their beautiful baby girl, Lucille Joan.
- New York State Bar Association
- Capital District Women’s Bar Association
- Capital District Trial Lawyers Association
- Rensselaer County Bar Association
- J.D., Albany Law School, cum laude
- B.A., Siena College, English, cum laude
- New York State (2015)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York (2015)
- Speaker: “An Introduction to the NY HERO Act”, Trucking Association of New York Easter Region Meeting” (2021)
- Speaker: “New Hopportunities: New York’s Evolving Alcohol Laws”, Carter Conboy Continuing Legal Education (2016)
- Speaker: “Running to the Computer: The Rise of e-Filing in New York State Courts”, Carter Conboy Continuing Legal Education (2015)
- Executive Managing Editor, Albany Law Review, Volume 77 (2014)