Many businesses have the need for regular, ongoing legal services but cannot fund the expense of adding a full-time attorney to staff, while some businesses simply want to add specialized support to an existing in-house legal team.
Having a dedicated attorney who understands your business operations, goals, and objectives is invaluable. Monaco Cooper Lamme & Carr, PLLC provides general counsel services to business, commercial, and corporate clients in a variety of ways in order to meet your legal needs, no matter the size of your business or complexity of your legal issue.
Key Advantages to General Counsel
- It’s Smart Economics: As general counsel, we are not your employee. You only pay for the legal services you need and you avoid the expense of payroll, benefits, taxes, and other common overhead that comes along with an employee.
- You Control Your Expenses: Your general counsel services can be consistent and predictable. We work on retainer, charge a flat fee, or charge an hourly rate – whatever is best for you. We work closely with you to decide the most cost-conscious way to deliver our legal services.
- You Reduce Your Risk: A recent study by JDSupra indicated that less than 50% of business owners seek legal advice, even when they know it could be to their detriment. Businesses with general counsel have comfort in knowing they can reach out to us at any time regarding any subject and get informed, knowledgeable advice. No more Google guessing or lost sleep.
- You Can Be Proactive and Not Reactive: The worst legal scenario is one where you are on the defense due to something that could have been avoided with the right legal advice. Develop a relationship with general counsel now in order to avoid or mitigate larger issues later.
- You Strengthen Your Strategic Growth and Development: As your general counsel, Monaco Cooper Lamme & Carr, PLLC supports you with day-to-day decisions that influence your operations and finances, from strategic planning to contracts and real estate issues, to critical moments before a zoning board, tricky labor and employment issues, and general business transactions.
Our Range of Legal Services
- Meeting all the legal needs of your business.
- Addressing some of the legal needs of your business on as as-needed basis.
- Reinforcing your in-house legal department on projects or specialized assignments.
Monaco Cooper Lamme & Carr, PLLC can become your entire legal team or simply strengthen the one you already have. Our team delivers the experience and knowledge you need to grow and develop, recognize and manage risk, and protect and defend the business you have worked so hard to build. We have earned the trust and loyalty of our clients by taking every interaction personally and believing that no legal matter is unimportant.
Monaco Cooper Lamme & Carr, PLLC is Your General Counsel
For more information about our Firm, our Legal Team, and our Practices, please visit our website at mclclaw.com, call us at (518) 855-3535, or email us at email@example.com.